A new service from gilhoolie! (a.k.a. Julie Gardner)
Are you an interior designer who wants to forget about all the regular office tasks and get on with the designing you love?
I have a real passion for interiors (and lampshades of course), but I also have over 20 years experience of being a PA / administrator. So I am now offering a design assistance service to busy interior designers – to help free up their time to be creative.
gilhoolie Design Assistance can help you with:
- Running marketing campaigns
- Logo design
- Proof reading and copy editing
- Video editing
- Distributing blogs and vlogs
- Making changes to website pages
- Maintaining CRM systems
- Managing social media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Hootsuite
- Directing photo-shoots
- Designing and sending out out newsletters to clients
- Diary management
- Preparing presentations
- General office management
- Researching for your projects
- Producing sample boards
- Basic bookkeeping
- Issuing and settling invoices
- Chasing up payments
- Setting up and editing costing documents
- Tracking expenses
- Collecting and delivering items (0.45p/mile charge)
- Help with unpacking furniture onsite
You can book this service on an adhoc basis, or as a regular commitment, charged by the hour. I can work at your office or remotely.
Why gilhoolie Design Assistance? (a.k.a. Julie Gardner)
I am: creative, artistic, organised, calm, efficient, hardworking, trustworthy, reliable, professional, smart, smiley, thoughtful, caring, conscientious, a team player, personable and friendly.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint – all to a very high competency
- Social media – used regularly for my own business and for clients
- CRM systems
- Websites – designed and set up my own and for clients
- QuickBooks and Wave Accounting software
If you are a local interior designer in need of help please get in touch to discuss your requirements, I’d love to hear from you.