Just thought I’d share with you some gilhoolie loves from my recent, extra special birthday visit to Bath (thank you James xxx)…
1. I was over the moon to discover Atmosphere Bath on Broad Street – an amazing fabric shop with an incredible range of quality French and Belgian fabrics
2. A new find this time; if you have a couple of hours to spare for cocktails during happy hour, there’s a great atmosphere at Pulp on Monmouth Street and they do cocktail mixing lessons too
3. For me, a trip to Bath isn’t complete without a meal at the scrummy Demuth’s vegetarian restaurant on North Parade Passage – they run cookery lessons too
4.Tired from all that shopping? Then have a well-deserved rest, a cuppa and some cake at the lovely Society Cafe on Kingsmead Square
5. What a treat to stay right in the centre of Bath, at the stylish, boutique Harringtons Hotel on Queen Street, loved it, especially when my feet were aching from all that shopping!
6. I’ve heard a lot about the ever so crafty Makery Emporium in Northumberland Place – so it was great to visit at last, crammed full of fabrics, buttons, trimmings and more, be prepared to spend lots!